Available Credit Controllers we need you!!
Our client is a national, leading building services provider to a wide range of clients, managing all domestic and commercial maintenance and failures.
They are currently recruiting for experienced Credit Controllers in the Macclesfield area, with multiple positions available.
- Pro-actively chase debts by way of telephone, email, letters, and face to face meetings
- Understand why queries are arising, work on query resolution with customers, ensuring resolution in a timely manner leading to payment of debts
- Escalate issues where necessary to credit control team leader, highlighting risks to ensure exposure to the business is minimal. Process final demand letters and county court documentation where necessary
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement that will add value through maximising cash collection and reducing debtor days. Regular review of debtors, aged debt and the terms extended to customers, whilst keeping the customer first in every transaction
- Complete due diligence checks on new customers, liaise with sales team to make informed business decisions on their viability as potential customers, whilst not hindering the ambitious growth targets of the company
- Work with Invoicing team to ensure accurate and timely invoicing of customers, enabling credit control to focus on cash collection
Key Skills Required
- Experienced credit controller willing to participate in organisational growth and change
- Commercially focused with the ability to support generate profitability through debt collection
- Have a driven and keen interest in cash collection and debt reduction
- Able to prioritise workload, able to switch between multiple clients under pressure
- Ability to liaise with colleagues from other disciplines
- Ability to work flexible hours / overtime particularly at month end
- Advanced excel skills required with the ability to assimilate to emerging finance technologies quickly and easily